Unfortunatly, I'm still having stomach pains.... it's been going on for quite some time now... over a year or better.... I've had a ultrasound on my gallbladder, a ct scan on my abdomine and pelvic, more blood work than should have been done, too many different medication to list.... a colonospy back in mid March. Still no signs of nothing other than being in pain and having problems going to the bathroom.....
The stomach pains have been the biggest fear... I can feel it coming on but it doesnt last that long, I double over (best position comfortable) and wait until it goes away... Worst pain I've ever felt in my entire life. By the time I call for help or someone to respond the pain is already easing...
I go to the bathroom but not as often as most people. It hurts more to go after than it does when I do have to go. I know TMI but it's the truth.....
Have another appointment to make but havent yet.... for a checkup to see if things are better... which im going to the bathroom now but not normal. so i dont want to call just hate to hear no news... People say "no news is good news" but still doesnt answer why I have stomach pain that can double me over.
To add some more great news....
not only that I have had 2 abnormal test in the girly dept and they want to do a biospy. I've had them in the past no big deal just something else to add to the list.
No comments:
Post a Comment